Reinforced hygiene and protectionGood news: Given your French nationality, you and your family can travel freely in Spain and on the Spanish islands (Canaries and Balearic Islands), without having to justify a Covid vaccination certificate.
Only those who have not been vaccinated will have to present a PCR test less than 72 hours old or a negative antigen test less than 48 hours old when they return to France, from the age of 12.See +
Situation120 m from the beach of Can Pastilla, a lively little resort, and 250 m from the large fine sandy beach of Playa de Palma and its maritime promenade. Mainly international clientele, friendly and warm atmosphere. Hotel renovated in 2017 with excellent value for money.
Located in the Balearic archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Majorca is a paradise for lovers of idleness. Its 300 beaches bathed in crystal clear waters offer a wide variety of seaside landscapes: long fine sandy beaches or wild coves and virgins, everything is there to spend an unforgettable holiday.
Many activities are offered there: hiking (Sierra Tramuntana), golf, diving, water sports... Impossible to get bored!
Entertainment for everyone, young and old, with many amusement or water parks (Marineland in Portals, Water Park in Magaluf, Aquacity in El Arenal...).
Some areas of the island also offer beautiful festive evenings in party hotspots such as Palma de Mallorca or Magaluf.
Can Pastilla is a tourist resort, lively and residential located near Palma de Mallorca. It offers many possibilities for going out (bars, restaurants, nightclubs). It also benefits from a very large sandy beach bordered by a pleasant promenade. Very well served, it is a very good starting point to discover the island of Majorca
Palma Airport is 3 km from the property.
LodgingThe hotel has 192 air-conditioned rooms (22 m²) spread over 5 floors (2 lifts).
During your stay, you will be accommodated in a standard room:
- Bathroom with shower (hair dryer),
- Mini fridge
- Maximum capacity: 3 adults + 1 child (2 single beds + 1 or 2 extra beds).
- standard pool view room. Capacity: 3 adults and 1 child.
Good to know- Tourist tax to be paid on site from 16 years old): approximately €3.30 / pers / night (subject to modifications by the local authorities).
- Pets not accepted.
- 8 km from Palma city and 3 km from the airport.
- Regular bus stop between Palma and C'an Pastilla, nearby.
- The Illusion Calma hotel is located in a small street, so buses cannot access it. For your arrival and return transfer, as for any excursions booked, the bus will drop you off / pick you up a few hundred meters away. For this reason we do not recommend this hotel for people with reduced mobility (but 5 PMR rooms available on request).
Restoration- Main restaurant, indoor and outdoor bar.
- Meals at the buffet in the main restaurant, show cooking (lunch and dinner).
- Snacks from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. (hamburgers, fries, etc.).
- Snacks in the afternoon.
- Local drinks from 10 a.m. to midnight during meals in the restaurant and bar (water, beer, wine, local spirits, tea, coffee, fruit juice).
All-inclusive formula- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet restaurant, with show cooking.
- Snack area: hot and cold snack between meals: sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, snack buffet.
- Snack: pastries, fruit, ice cream, hot drinks.
- with meals: wine, water and sodas.
- at the bar, at the snack bar and at the pool bar: local drinks from the all-inclusive list with and without alcohol.
Drinks can only be ordered at the bar counter.
Restaurant and bar hours may change depending on the season.
Equipment- Lounge with bar and pool bar.
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas and rooms.
Sports and leisures- Sandy beach of C'an Pastilla at 120 m, beach of Playa de Palma at 250 m with paying deckchairs and parasols.
- Small outdoor swimming pool (5 mx 10.7 m), deckchairs and parasols.
- Fitness: spa with whirlpool bath, sauna and hammam (access by reservation at reception), indoor swimming pool (by reservation for 45 mins), fitness room. Access prohibited for children under 16 unaccompanied.
Paid sports and leisureWith supplement:
- massage at the spa
and nearby: bicycle rental.
AnimationThe hotel's international entertainment team offers a light entertainment programme: fun activities and shows on certain evenings.
Children- Mini-club (4-12 years), during school holidays, 7 days a week, international hotel team.
- Cot (on request, subject to availability).
Excursions (Continued)CAR RENTAL (minimum 5 days, rates valid for 2022)
Below are the different categories available (or similar):
Category A type Toyota Aygo
Category B type Nissan Micra
Category C type Renault Clio
Category D type Ford Focus
- Be at least 21 years old and have 1 year of experience. Maximum age: 75 years old.
- Supplement of 8€/day for drivers under 25 years old.
- Additional driver: €4/day.
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- Civil liability (damage caused to third parties) for an amount from 50,000,000 euros.
- Unlimited mileage.
- 24 hour support
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Any damage and accidents caused by the effect of alcohol or drugs are not covered by the insurance. Penalty in case of damage or traffic offenses (driving in the opposite direction, running a stop sign, running a red light, etc.)
- Deductible: to be paid on site (by credit card).
- The insurance does not include loss, theft or damage to goods transported in the rented vehicle.
- Prices do not include fuel.
- Child seat: €5 VAT included / day, maximum €35 per booking, to be paid on site.
- Booster seat: €4/day. Maximum of €28 per reservation, to be paid on site.
- Night supplement (from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.), delivery or return: €35.
- GPS: 8€/day. Maximum of €56 per reservation, to be paid on site.
- Elimination of the deductible: to be paid on site (by credit card).
- Airport delivery or return between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- The car is delivered to the customer with a ¼ full tank. The customer must return the vehicle with the tank as empty as possible.
- Mandatory credit card (except American Express and Dinners). Cash payment not accepted.
Health and securityBefore your departure, please consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to find out about any health risks that may affect your destination: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays -destination/
Attention* Airline Baggage Security Measures: restrictions on liquids contained in baggage.
* In the case of charter flights, the times of these are determined within 48 hours prior to departure. Flights can be day or night, with the first and last day of travel being dedicated to transportation. As the organizer has no control over the choice of timetables, he cannot be held responsible in the event of a late departure and/or early return on the last day. In particular, as departure may take place late in the evening, the actual departure date may be the following day. The times will be communicated to you by email or fax, on your airport convocation within 48 hours prior to departure. Each passenger is required to reconfirm his return flight no later than 72 hours before his return to the telephone number on his ticket or on his summons or with our local representative. The final return times will be communicated to you by our local representative within 48 hours prior to the return.
* The airlines used have all received the authorizations required by the competent civil aviation authorities.
* Mandatory visa fees, tourist card fees and in general entry fees to the country of destination are always payable by the customer in addition to the price of the flight, stay or circuit already paid.
* The certification and tourist classification of accommodation methods correspond to the regulations or customs of the country of destination.
As the climatic, political, health and regulatory situation in each country in the world may change suddenly and without notice, we invite you to consult the following websites before your departure in order to find out about any restrictions, obligations or simply information relating to your destination. .
However, it is recalled that no region of the world nor any country can be considered to be safe from the risk of terrorism.