Reinforced hygiene and protectionGood news: Given your French nationality, you and your family can travel freely in Spain and on the Spanish islands (Canaries and Balearic Islands), without having to justify a Covid vaccination certificate.
Only those who have not been vaccinated will have to present a PCR test less than 72 hours old or a negative antigen test less than 48 hours old when they return to France, from the age of 12.See +
SituationLocated in the Balearic archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Menorca is a contrasting destination that will seduce you with its diversity and relaxed lifestyle. Its 216 km of coastline, sometimes coves with reddish colors bordered by steep reliefs, sometimes white sand beaches, there is no shortage of possibilities to enjoy the sun and the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
As for activities, a wide choice of water sports are offered there such as windsurfing, water skiing or even scuba diving to discover the magnificent seabed.
It is also endowed with a great natural wealth that invites the visitor to long walks, bike rides or even horseback rides...
Finally, you will discover many cultural attractions such as the old town of Ciutadella, Mahon, the prehistoric remains of Naveta dels Tudons or even traditional small fishing villages.
Book your stay at the Globales Mediterrani 4* hotel!
Quietly located in a friendly and relaxed area of Cala Blanca, the 4* Globales Mediterrani hotel offers an ideal location, just 100 meters from the beach and the bay of Cala Blanca. Ciutadella, the ancient capital of Menorca, is 4 km away.
The eastern airport of Menorca is 50 km away.
LodgingThe hotel has 234 accommodations distributed in 1 building of 4 floors with elevators and 2 annex buildings offering comfortable and modern suites completely renovated.
During your stay, you will be accommodated in a standard double room (15 m²), equipped with:
- 1 double bed or 2 single beds + extra bed
- Bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer
- Air conditioner
- TV (satellite)
- Balcony or terrace
Maximum capacity: 3 adults.
- Mini bar
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite (35 m²): + lounge area. Maximum capacity: 3 adults + 1 child.
Good to know- 24 hour reception
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- The hotel is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- Tourist tax (from 16 years old): €3.30 per person and per night (subject to modification by the local authorities).
RestorationThe hotel has a restaurant, a lounge bar and a pool bar (open in summer).
During your stay you will be accommodated in an all-inclusive formula, see the "All Inclusive" section (refer to the dedicated section).
- Meals at the hotel restaurant buffet, wide selection of fresh hot and cold dishes.
- Drinks and snacks between meals at the pool bar and at the Lounge bar.
All-inclusive formulaAs part of your all-inclusive formula, you benefit from:
- Meals at the buffet restaurant, international cuisine and local specialities.
- Unlimited local drinks:
At meals: water, sodas, beer, wine.
At the bar, from 10 a.m. to midnight: water, juice, sodas, beer, wine, sangria, vodka, rum, gin, hot drinks.
- Snack from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.: tea, coffee, biscuits
- Snacks from 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.: hamburger, pizza, salads, ice cream
Equipment- Free parking
- laundry service
- Car rental
- Bike renting
Sports and leisures- Beach 100 meters from the hotel, idyllic cove typical of the beaches of Menorca.
- 3 swimming pools and 1 solarium equipped with deckchairs and parasols.
- Sports Hall.
- Table tennis, tennis court, rifle shooting, archery, water polo, volleyball, petanque.
Paid sports and leisureNearby for an additional charge:
- Golf field.
- Water sports: water skiing, jet skiing, sailing, pedal boats.
- Water park.
- Horse riding.
Animation- International animation team
- Entertainment during the day (activities and games) and in the evening (shows).
Children- Adapted swimming pool.
- Mini-club for children from 4 to 12 years old, open 6 days a week during the summer (currently closed due to COVID).
Health and securityBefore your departure, please consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to find out about any health risks that may affect your destination: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays -destination/
Attention* Airline Baggage Security Measures: restrictions on liquids contained in baggage.
* In the case of charter flights, the times of these are determined within 48 hours prior to departure. Flights can be day or night, with the first and last day of travel being dedicated to transportation. As the organizer has no control over the choice of timetables, he cannot be held responsible in the event of a late departure and/or early return on the last day. In particular, as departure may take place late in the evening, the actual departure date may be the following day. The times will be communicated to you by email or fax, on your airport convocation within 48 hours prior to departure. Each passenger is required to reconfirm his return flight no later than 72 hours before his return to the telephone number on his ticket or on his summons or with our local representative. The final return times will be communicated to you by our local representative within 48 hours prior to the return.
* The airlines used have all received the authorizations required by the competent civil aviation authorities.
* Mandatory visa fees, tourist card fees and in general entry fees to the country of destination are always payable by the customer in addition to the price of the flight, stay or circuit already paid.
* The certification and tourist classification of accommodation methods correspond to the regulations or customs of the country of destination.
As the climatic, political, health and regulatory situation in each country in the world may change suddenly and without notice, we invite you to consult the following websites before your departure in order to find out about any restrictions, obligations or simply information relating to your destination. .
However, it is recalled that no region of the world nor any country can be considered to be safe from the risk of terrorism.