Entry formalities on the Balearic Islands – Baleares Tour

  • Members of the Schengen area

The citizens of the Schengen area just need to have a valid identity card or valid passport During their stay. Unaccompanied minors must present parental authorization to leave the territory as well as a photocopy of the identity document of the parent or legal representative.

The european citizens who are not part of the Schengen area, i.e. those from the United Kingdom, Ireland and Cyprus are required to travel with a passport in process of validation. Regarding Brexit, it is advisable to contact the relevant authorities to find out about possible changes in entry conditions.

Bulgaria, Romania and Croatia should soon join the Schengen area, their membership application is being processed. However, until this is effective, it is preferable to travel with a valid identity card or passport. You can also contact the Spanish Embassy in your country for more information.

  • Members of a country outside the Schengen area and EU

The citizens outside the Schengen area and outside the European Union have a travel authorization for Spain of 90 days totalover a period of six months. You must have one of the following three documents: A valid visaa residence permit (or residence) or a long term visa from one of the member countries of the Schengen area.

A valid ID you may also be asked for, as well as documents specifying the pattern and the terms of your travel. You must indeed prove that you are able to meet your needs during your entire stay in the territory.

A journey to purpose sightseeing Where private must be justified by proof of reservation of accommodation or an organized trip. You must have a minimum of 71 euros per day and per person during this type of trip.

A trip within the studies or a training must be legitimized by a document proving enrollment in a Spanish institution. Other types of travel such as those for professional reasons must also be justified by a document attesting to your invitation to the territory.

It is advisable to contact the competent authorities concerning formalities for entering Spanish territory. The Spanish embassy in your country or the embassy of your country of origin in Spain will be able to provide you with information, as will the Spanish police stations in the city in which you live.

Source link

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée.